The benefits are wide-ranging, varying from the economical to the cultural. Due to its wealth of natural resources and raw materials, the Russian market should be of key interest to most foreign businessmen. Additionally, Russia prides itself on its scientific acvhievements, and its recent innovations in engineering, computer programming, and IT are further incentives to those considering studying.
In need of no introduction, of course, is Russia's fine tradition in the arts. Its literary canon alone boasts the likes of Alexander Pushkin, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Leo Tolstoy, and Anton Chekov. If we expand it to include composers, ballet dancers, and artists, the list of names becomes too exhaustive to note. In learning Russian, you can begin to appreciate these masterpieces in their original form, and get ever closer to understanding the mysterious Russian soul.
Документы для приема
Оригинал и копия паспорта или документа, заменяющего его
Оригинал и копия документа об образовании и квалификации или справка об обучении для лиц, получающих высшее образование
Оригинал и копия документа об изменении фамилии, имени, отчества (при необходимости)
- to develop pronunciation skills;
- to obtain knowledge of the level of Russian grammar neccessary for effective communication in an academic setting;
- to be able to speak about a range of academic subjects as well as to express individual opinions on a certain topic/issue;
- to communicate effectively in different academic settings, futhermore, to participate in discussions, seminars and conferences;
- to understand the gist of an authentic academic conversation or text in Russian, as well as details and the writer's conclusions;
- to write a range of academic texts of different formats about various academic topics;
- to get an insight and understanding of Russian culture.